This time of year the sun rises closer to 5am and the mornings are beautiful in Bournemouth. Naturally the body wakes up earlier (or should). A spot of early morning hiking, cycling or jogging can be amazing for the body and soul from as little as 10 minutes all the way up to a full on workout lasting an hour or more. Here are some quick tips that can help…
- Prepare your body the night before by going to bed earlier and setting the alarm.
- Prepare your kit as well. It makes life easier and is less noisy for your loved ones.
- Choose a good route in advance, the more scenic the better.
- Start off with small amounts of time, enjoy the experience and you’ll be more likely to do it again.
- Perhaps build it into your commute, school run or daily chores.
- Enjoy. It’s what we are born to do.