Here are 5 good daily habits that will massively improve your health and performance every day.
- Brekky. A decent breakfast is the key to good energy, fat burning and appetite regulation. It also predicts how we go on to eat for the rest of the day.
- Have a stretch. We all suffer with at least a couple of tight muscle groups. Do some form of stretching or foam rolling 5-10 minutes in the morning followed by throughout the day.
- Relax more. Take time out to stare at the sea or climb a tree.
- Visualise. Think about where you want to be and do it often. This could be completing a 5k, improving a 10k or reaching a weight loss goal.
- Try something new. A healthy lunch, some mountain biking or even just a different gym routine. Even if they don’t stick different options can make your usual choices seem better. There’s always something to be gained.