A Merry Christmas to one and all. Find below our opening times and a couple of top tips on Christmas survival.
23rd December (as usual)
24th December – 28th December (closed)
29th-31st December (daytimes only)
1st Jan 2015! (closed)
2nd Jan (daytime only)
Quick and simple Christmas survival tips
- The Christmas holidays are long. Don’t make excuses, plan to survive them in one piece.
- We tend to have plenty of time for long walks and bike rides. A great opportunity to bring out your warm weather gear, burn off any excess and get fit!
- Pick and choose. Choose your favourite indulgences whether it’s savoury, sweet, alcohol, whatever and stick to just a couple. Enjoy them fully and guilt free, then don’t be tempted to plough through the rest.
- Eaten too much? Give the body a break the next day by skipping breakfast and fasting through til lunch
- Do some training. Exercise first thing on an empty stomach has profound effect.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas from the BourneFit PT team! See you on the other side…